Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chicks, Eggs and Easter Bunnies


It quite surprised me to see all the Easter decorations in the shops. Isn't Easter a month away? 

Yet when I perused the accessories section at Awear, pinks and yellows hit me over the head. Now, I love them little chicks as much as the next farmer but aren't they a bit presumptuous? 

Anyway, without any further ado, here they are.



I always love these tiny decorative items you can just drop anywhere for a splash of colour. Those chicks especially can just about cling to anything with their strong, little bendable legs.




Fluffy Easter bags for kiddie paradise. I think they're adorable but what would you use them for?




Because you need to have pictures and posters with chicks all over your house. Evidently.


Chocolate Easter eggs at Thornton's. Yummy. And available in all sizes.


And available in different colours too. 


Yes. We got the message! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always loved those little fluffy chicks. :B WANT!

Roodkapje said...

Hey! Dezelfde decoratie kuikentjes hebben wij hier ook in Nederland, haha. Ook in allerlei kleurtjes. Ik vind het eigenlijk niet erg dat het easter-fever vandaag de dag zo leeft. Wel gezellig, toch? ;)