Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Celestial Mists: Exogenesis

After a brainstorming session with my sister (in the form of an impromptu association exercise), we came up with a more genre-appropriate title for my book. We decided to stick to Exogenesis for the book itself and renamed the series to Celestial Mists.

My sister also created a new cover (plus covers for two sequels, for kicks), using Ciska's drawing for the illustration.


I have also decided to try a literay consultancy and I await their verdict. I think it would be beneficial to get a professional editor to take a serious look at my manuscript so we can polish and perfect it for (paperback) publishing. But I am sure it will be a long process. However, I am prepared to put in the work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratz with your book! Hope you'll make such a bundle of money with it that you can have your own driver for your limo. :P

Grtz

David

Unknown said...

Still waiting for my first sale. :P

But that's okay. Gives me time to get the manuscript assessed. Will probably have to make many changes anyway.